The seven (7) Dissolving and Restructuring sound files are designed to help you with the specific areas holding you back in life. This package enables you to dissolve chronic conditions, get rid of old resentments, quit following the same old patterns, and help you get “unstuck.” Once you have dissolved the issues holding you back, you will have space to restructure and create a better future.
Out of the seven sound files, listen first to the file that corresponds to the specific emotional content causing pain or dysfunction in your life until you feel a shift. Often, there will be more than one area you will need to work on dissolving. It is best to pick the area most difficult to start with and then work on dissolving the other areas in turn. Once you have “cleared” all areas, you will have the space to create your heart’s desire. This package is so useful because it gives you all seven sound files to use when needed.
Sound File No. 1 — Lack of Confidence, Not Being Present
- Is it hard to make decisions?
- Do you often second guess yourself?
- Do you live in a fog?
- Do you often space out and miss what is happening around you?
Sound File No. 2 — Pain, Lack of Success, Lack of Money
- Do you push opportunities away?
- Do you have chronic pain?
- Are you often worried about paying the bills?
- Does it seem like good things pass you by?
Sound File No. 3 — Anger, Confusion, Mental Exhaustion, Weight Issues
- Do you frequently get upset about things that happened in the past?
- Are you overwhelmed when faced with multiple choices?
- Do you struggle with your weight?
- Are you upset or sad at yourself for your weight issues?
- Is it all just too much?
Sound File No. 4 — Fear, Worry, Insomnia, Anxiety
- Is everywhere you look full of bad news?
- Is the world coming to an end?
- Is it hard to turn your mind off?
- Have you lost your faith in humanity?
Sound File No. 5 — Depression, Grief, Shame, Jealousy
- Is someone out to “get” you?
- Do you walk around feeling “flat”?
- Do you resent others having what you want?
- Do you feel like you are a mistake?
Sound File No. 6 — Guilt, Physical Tiredness, Self-Denial, Unworthiness
- Is it hard to pick up your body and move it around?
- Do you feel “heavy”?
- When something positive happens, do you push it away?
- Do you replay your past mistakes in your mind?
Sound File No. 7 — Self-Hate, Shock, Feeling Unlovable, Numb
- Would the world be better off without you?
- Have you given up believing you will ever fit in or make a difference?
- Do you walk around outside of your body, feeling disconnected?
- Do you space out for hours at a time?